Bees and Wasps (Yellow Jackets) can be very dangerous as they have a lance link stinger with barbs that can sting a person repeatedly. They also release a venom through their…
Household pests are more than just an irritation – they can damage your property and jeopardize your health. Don’t wait until the problem gets out of control. Call IPM Pest control services today and let us handle it quickly, safely and dependably.
- 40 years of experience in all areas of pest control
- Trained professionals using industry leading technology and products
- Fast, dependable and discreet service
- Unsurpassed Safety Record
- Competitive Pricing!
- FREE Estimates!
- We were very impressed with the technician that serviced our apartment. He was very informative about our issue and we will definitely be returning customers. We highly recommend IPM Pest Control Services!Taylor Wright
- "Good, quick, and courteous service to remove wasp and beetle nests"Irina Kopyt
- My husband and I were very surprised to have a service company " wow" us from start to finish. From answering phones, friendly technicians, honest answers,and follow ups..... we had a roach issue at our business. It's an old building and we were fighting these roaches for last few years. When we ... Rhonda and KevonClient Testimonial
When these animals hunt for food, they often look through your backyard and the garbage area. They would also grab the opportunity to get inside your house to scour for food.
Pesky little flies flying everywhere is definitely a big headache. Learn about the different types of common flies and how to prevent them from ruining your stress-free lifestyle.
They just won’t go away… Sometimes, no matter what tips you follow, these pesky insects in your household just won’t leave you alone. Find out about the most common household pests…
The House mouse is dusty grey, 110-150mm long, and has large ears and small eyes. Mice and rats are probably the most unwanted guests in your home. Learn more about these pests…
Ants are found all over the world and can often defend themselves by stinging or biting. Sometimes, no matter what prevention you do, these pesky, little ants just keep appearing…
The term “bed bug” came from their preference of habitat — beddings, mattresses, sofas, and other warm areas. Find out what these creatures are and how to eradicate them.